Please wait. Due to its content this page might take a while to load...
In order to stream your desktop or parts of it over to WYSIWYG, please follow these steps:
- Start WYSIWYG.
- Go to "Options - Application Options" tab "Additional Interfaces" and check "Enable CITP".
- Close and restart WYSIWYG.
- Within a project open the Video Manager.
(this can be found in the menus Tools/Design/Live depending on your Working-Mode).
- Add a new video source.
- Check "CITP Video Stream" and click browse.
- Select the COOLUX Pandoras Box stream from the device list.
- Assign the stream as a texture to the desired objects.
- Open the "Video Tool" from "Live/Design".
- Select the CITP stream from the drop-down list and click the play-button.