Please wait. Due to its content this page might take a while to load...
This chapter explains the user interface of a Pandoras Box Client system. The Master's interface is covered in the previous chapter. The chapter Master / Client Remote Setup explains the general difference between a PB Master and PB Client, how to connect them and how to include a Client device in your Master project.
The Client user interface allows you to set up as follows:
- Toggle Full Screen by clicking "Full Screen" or alternatively press CTRL+F
- Click "Configure Live Inputs" and a configuration window will open (please see more details about live inputs and how to use them in Pandoras Box in the chapter "Input Card Settings")
- Change the domain channel and confirm it by clicking "Assign Domain" (please see the chapter "Network" to read more about the Domain channel and how to change it in the Master software)
- Choose a dedicated network adapter in the drop-down list
- Check "Open in Full Screen Mode" and the next time starting the Client it will open in full screen-mode
More settings regarding the render engine (e.g. Full Screen is single) can be found in the Master interface: Configuration tab > Render Engine