Please wait. Due to its content this page might take a while to load...
The Motion Detection input node provides the data given by the Motion Detector Tool for further processing.
Choose here the Input Cell Index from the Motion Detector Tool whose data you want to use by entering the column number (X) and the row number (Y).
The Node generates the following output:
- Motion Detector Value (the value of the chosen cell)
- Motion Detector Last X (X index of the cell in which the last motion was detected)
- Motion Detector Last Y (Y index of the cell in which the last motion was detected)
- Motion Detector Last Value
- Motion Detector Sum (Sum of all cell values)
- Motion Detector Average (Average of all cell values).