Christie Digital Systems Canada Inc. is known as one of the leading manufacturers of Digital Cinema Projectors. Additional hard- and software products for 3D/Visualization, Control Room Solutions and Digital Signage evolve from various production sites over the globe . In the facility in Cologne we’re developing the award-winning Pandoras Box Media and Show Control Systems as well as Widget Designer, establishing a link between projection technology and digital media compositing.
As a constantly growing company, we are looking for committed, highly qualified employees for the further development of our media server software.
We are looking for a
Software Developer C++, DirectShow, DirectX
at the earliest possible date for our location in Cologne.
Your area of responsibility includes the design and implementation of new features as well as support and maintenance of our existing software products.
- Extensive experience in software development with C++
- Excellent working knowledge of DirectX and DirectShow
- Knowledge of shader programming as well as experience with codecs and image processing is preferable
- Quick thinking, initiative, creativity
- Willingness to assume responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility, teamwork
- Diversified and interesting work field in a safe work environment
- Team-oriented business culture with a flat hierarchy
- Ability to act independently
- Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Additional empoloyee benefits
- Individual vocational training and education support
Please send us your complete application documents including your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org