This chapter explains the user interface of a Pandoras Box Client system. The Master's interface is covered in the previous chapter. The chapter Master / Client Remote Setup explains the general difference between a PB Master and PB Client, how to connect them and how to include a Client device in your Master project.
The Client User Interface allows you to set up as follows:
- Toggle Full Screen by clicking "Full Screen" or alternatively press CTRL+F
- Click "Configure Live Inputs" and a configuration window will open (please see more details about live inputs and how to use them in Pandoras Box in the chapter "Input Card Settings")
- Change the domain channel and confirm it by clicking "Assign Domain"
- Choose a dedicated network adapter in the drop-down list
- Check "Open in Full Screen Mode" and the next time starting the Client it will open in full screen-mode
More settings regarding the render engine (e.g. Full Screen is single) can be found in the Master interface: Configuration tab > Render Engine