Christie Digital Systems Canada Inc. is the manufacturer of the award-winning Pandoras Box Media and Show Control Systems, establishing a link between projection technology and digital media compositing.
As a constantly growing company, we are looking for committed, highly qualified employees for the further development of our media server software.
We are looking for a
Frontend Web Developer /Web Designer /-in (ASP.NET)
at the earliest possible date for our location in Cologne.
Your area of responsibility includes the design and implementation of new features as well as support and maintenance of our existing software products.
- Extensive experience in software development with ASP.NET
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- General knowledge of client frameworks such as jOuery, Angular or Bootstrap
- Experience with Dart is preferable
- Quick thinking, initiative, creativity
- Willingness to assume responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility, teamwork
Our company attaches great importance to a healthy work-life balance of our employees. We also offer you varied and interesting tasks in a secure work environment with a creative and dedicated team.
Please send us your complete application documents including your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org