at the earliest possible date for our location in Cologne.
Your area of responsibility includes the design and implementation of new features as well as support and maintenance of our existing software products.
- Extensive experience in software development with C++
- Excellent working knowledge of DirectX and DirectShow
- Knowledge of shader programming as well as experience with codecs and image processing is preferable
- Quick thinking, initiative, creativity
- Willingness to assume responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility, teamwork
Our company attaches great importance to a healthy work-life balance of our employees. We also offer you varied and interesting tasks in a secure work environment with a young and dedicated team.
Please send us your complete application documents including your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org